The Self-Esteem Trap | Episode 22
- What is the “self-esteem trap”?
- Why is the Self-Esteem Trap relevant for today’s youth, adults, parents and teachers?
- What is the power of realistic assesment?
- What are the motives driving your reactions, feedback and interactions with your kids/team/spouse etc?
- Are your behaviour and intentions in alignment? Why does it matter if they not?
Watch this video if you want to understand some of the consequences of what I speak about in this Podcast episode:
Links & Resources
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question and Candice will respond to you personally.
- Share the show with those you think would benefit.
To support the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help.
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher or wherever your listen to podcasts