Programs drive us in our cars and in our lives. Unconscious programs drive our behaviour. This is both helpful at times and in certain places and not serving when it comes to patterns that are not positive.
• When we become conscious of our programs we can change them.
• Many of our programs are in place by the time we are 7 years old.
• Our children are not passive passengers they are absorbing lessons of how to behave in the vehicle from the driver.
Bruce Lipton, shares that 95% of the time we are living from unconscious mind (patterns).
How to make changes in behaviour that don’t serve you:
• Recognise and acknowledge & label what is going on for you. How are you feeling? What are you thinking?
• Know where you want to go. What would I like the change to be? How would I like to drive/be/behaviour?
• Be intentional and when you notice you’ve been unconscious celebrate that you notice instead of beating yourself up for falling into old patterns.
• Be gentle. Change takes as long as it takes.
To share your thoughts:
• Leave a note in the comment section blow.
• Ask a question and Candice will get back to you.
• Share this show on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
• Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and review really help and I read each one.
• Subscribe on iTunes
Download the MP3 Audio File (right click and choose save)