Evolving Emotional Intelligence Blog
Evolving Emotional Intelligence is a life long process. Here you’ll find ideas and tools to mature your Emotional Intelligence. Our whole lives reap the rewards out of this journey. We become more comfortable in our own skins, improve our leadership, increases respect for ourselves and others and this impacts powerfully our relationships with our children, our partners, our colleagues or friends. EQ Evolution’s Blog is all about Emotional Intelligence, answering questions, unpacking concepts, applying EQ so it’s relevant to you in your life, at work, home or school. You can find blogs posted by a variety of our EQ experts or search by topic.
You are a Feeling Body
- We can feel many emotions (even conflicting emotions) at the same time and you experience these through your body.
- Having clarity of what is going on inside makes the feelings more manageable and decreases the intensity of it all.
- The process of recognising emotions is so simple and yet profound if you practice it.
- Our faces express emotions but emotions are felt throughout the whole body.
- You can purchase tools OR you can make your own tools. The most important thing is that the emotions are expressed and shared.
- Emotions: Are they helpful and serving or not?
Links & Resources
- FREE Emotion Course
- Tools to Master Your Emotions from Feeling Magnets (remember to enter the discount code for EQ Evolution listeners as mentioned in the podcast)
- Feeling Bodies (20 figures)
- About Manuela
- Broaden & Build Theory by Barbra Fredrickson
- Candice Dick
- Emotional Intelligence Tools – EQ Evolution
To support the show: